1. How do you work?
I offer results-focused treatment packages through consultations in person, by phone or Skype. Individual treatment for adults begins with a 2-hour consultation where we explore the issues you are dealing with, how they affect your life and the changes you are looking to create. Homeopathic remedies and complementary life-changing processes will be part of our work together. We will have weekly communication by phone or email to assess your progress, with longer follow-up personal appointments on a monthly or semi-monthly basis as needed.
With children, initially there is a 60-90 minute phone call with the parent; older children may also have an individual appointment as needed. Homeopathic remedies prescribed specifically for your child along with weekly check-in phone calls/emails and monthly personal appointments will provide the support your child needs to move beyond their problems into fuller health and well-being.
With all clients, a commitment of 4-6 months is necessary to ensure the results you are looking for can be achieved and maintained.
2. What time commitment will bring me the results I seek?
Treatment Packages: Your best option for the results you are looking for is in choosing a minimum 4 month partnership plan. All packages for new clients include:
- the initial 2-hour appointment;
- weekly check-in by email or phone;
- all homeopathic remedies prescribed; and
- follow-up appointments every 2-4 weeks, depending on the needs of the client.
On-going treatment packages for existing Clients are available with different schedules according to your needs.
Travel consultations : 60-minute consultations along with a customized printed/digital health plan and remedies.
Present Child Method Consultation Package: 4 month appointment series that includes:
- initial 45 minute intake appointment by phone;
- 2 hour follow-up with parent approximately 1 week later;
- 3 monthly follow-up appointments; and
- further appointments as needed.
4. Does BC Medical cover this?
No. Some extended medical insurance plans include homeopathy but you need to check with your provider.
5. What kind of payment do you accept?
I accept payment by cash, cheque or Interac email. At this time, no credit or debit cards are accepted.
6. What is your cancellation policy?
24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being billed for my time.